Bespoke Stationery and Signage
*TAKING BOOKINGS FOR EVENT DATES NOVEMBER 2023 ONWARDS*
We create each cohesive design package to reflect our couple's vibes and personality. For that reason, we do not offer pre-made template choices and we do not copy other designer's work. This means that all jobs are quoted per enquiry as every job is not the same!
Our services are of a premium quality, so do cost a little more than your standard and generic printables and signage. We put a lot of time and care into each order, to make sure you are receiving top quality and unique items for your special event! We have spent hours researching our suppliers and the materials on offer and have narrowed our selections down to ensure we are providing our clients the best of the best!
Please provide us with as much information as you can, so we can quote as accurately as possible.
So... how does it actually work for custom orders?
- Enquiry submitted (with as much information as possible!)
- Quote issued
- Items approved/removed and an invoice is sent
- Booking secured once payment has been received
- Date outline will be provided - designs usually start being created approx 1-2 months out from your event date (keep this in mind for your invite RSVP cut-offs etc!)
- 3 x design proofs with adjustments are included within all custom design bookings
- Once we have received your final approval on designs (design, information, spelling etc is all correct), we will send items to production (or start making them ourselves!).
- Once items are in the production stage, there can be no changes. If there are errors detected after the final proof approval, there will be a re print fee at the client's expense. Any material changes will also incur a fee at the cost of replacing the inital material choice.
- Once your items have been produced, we will let you know as soon as they are ready for collection! Items are collected by the client within the week before your event date unless otherwise arranged.
- If postage is required for any stationery items, this will be arranged at postage cost price and this fee will be added to your invoice.
- We understand materials and ideas sometimes change throughout the design process and we allow for this! Any items can be ADDED to an order and an invoice with the price difference will be sent before items head off to production. Items cannot be removed from an order once a payment has been made to secure a booking.
When should we book in with you?
During our busiest time of the year (November - March) certain dates can book up to 6 months in advance!
We recommend booking us within 10 months of your event date and no later than 2 months from your event date to make sure we are spending quality time producing your designs and to make sure everything arrives from production in time!
Your date is not secure unless a payment has been made.
Do you offer save the dates and invites?
We have decided at this stage to solely focus on day-of design packages and will not be accepting invitation orders any time soon.
Do you offer consults where I can see samples?
Yes! For orders over $1,000 we include a free 30 minute consultation and will bring, or show you any card stock and acrylic samples that we feel may be suitable. Consults can be via Zoom, or within 15km of Tranmere (for design work) or Sandy Bay (for hire items).
Do you accept booking deposits?
We can, if your total order is over $1,000 we will accept a 50% deposit. Your event date must be more than 4 months away.
Do you have a minimum order requirement?
Yes! Our minimum order for all card stock products is 50 as this is set by our supplier. If you order less, you will still be charged for 50.
Acrylic items vary depending on what your order is.
Couples should expect to pay around $1,500+ for bespoke stationery and signage packages eg welcome sign, seating chart, menus, bar sign, place cards.
Do you process rush orders?
We can! Depending on the item you need, the time frame and our current booking capacity. You will be charged an additional 30% plus express postage fees if required.
If you require a rush order wedding cohesive package, bookings that are taken 8 weeks or less from your event date will have an additional 30% fee added to the total.
Custom hire sign orders that are taken 7 days or less from your event date will have an additional 30% fee added to the total.
Do you offer template designs?
No we don't. We take pride in creating cohesive design packages that are unique to each couple.
Can I order items from you and another designer?
No. We request to be the only designer you book in with for your event. This is so all of your items remain cohesive and it also makes the process a lot smoother/less stressful for all parties!
Can you copy this design from someone else?
We will never copy someone elses work! Please book with this designer if you love their work. We are happy to use inspo images so we know the styles you like, but that is all. We will come up with a brand spankin' new design, just for you.
I want to know what that font is!
We do not give out any information in regards to font names or our suppliers. We have spent a lot of time and money researching and purchasing material samples and buying commercial licenses (yes, we pay for our fonts!) for some of our products. This is what keeps us a little different to other stationery/signage businesses!
I mocked this up on Canva...
Canva is great for social media templates, basic social media logos or DIY printables. We use professional industry standard programs that give us full design freedom and tools, plus we source (and pay for!) our own elements and commercial licenses (eg fonts). We can then also format our designs suitable for premium print production.
Can I just print this at home or Officeworks?
All printing is processed by us through our supplier and with their materials only. The type of print production offered can't be produced through your regular printer! Leave all of the work to us.
Do you post large signage items?
At this stage they are collection only.
Can you drop my items to my venue?
If we have the availability, we can sometimes take your items to your venue for you and collect them again if required. You will be charged a travel fee and this will need to be organised at the time of your initial booking with us.
If you require us to set up your items, you will be charged a fee for our time at $60/hr in 30 minute increments, on top of travel.
*We are not stylists and only set up our own items.
Help! I broke one of my items...
Items are always checked by us before they are packed, so once collected or dropped at the venue, they are the full responsibility of the client.
We understand that sometimes things go wrong! If there is time permitting, we may be able to fix or replace certain items. You will be a charged a lower fee if you need us to replace or repair an item.
If you happen to simply lose a letter from a keepsake sign, please let us know and once dropped back to us, we will replace this free of charge for you!
Mathew & Taylor
Issy & Dom
Lisa & Clint
Eb & Tom
Lucy & Lochie